TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Changes to an order already in process may be made depending on the status of the order. However the customer must agree to compensate for all costs (if any) and agree to additional production time (if necessary).
- When artwork is submitted to Budget Blankets for reproduction in producing an order Budget Blankets will assume that artwork was submitted in full compliance with the laws governing copyright, trademark, etc. Purchasers, by placing these orders, agree to not hold Budget Blankets liable for any damages and/or costs arising under these laws as a consequence of our use of said artwork.
- All prices and materials/fabrics are subject to change without notice.
- Budget Blankets will ship to one location per order. Additional drop shipments are $4.00(A) per location plus applicable freight charges.
PRICE AND TERMS:
- Please note that when air shipments are requested (such as FedEx Priority or Standard Overnight, FedEx 2Day, UPS Red, Blue, etc.) dimensional rates will apply. Contact customer service for estimated shipping charges.
RETURN AND CANCELLATIONS:
- All prices FOB CA, NJ or IL are subject to change without notice.
- Additional charge will apply for complicated fabric, difficult access location.
ARTWORK AND TAPE DIGITIZING:
- No return will be accepted without prior written permission. No claims honored 20 days beyond shipping date.
- No cancellation as the job is being processed. Any cost incurred prior to cancellation will be billed.
- No order goes into production without signed sample approval.
- Clear camera-ready artwork is necessary to do tape digitizing. Exact size and pantone color must be stated in order.
- If customer provides their own digitizing tape, Tajima, Barudan and Melco formats are preferred.
- Customer is fully responsible for all approvals made via email, thread colors may differ due to computer screen configuration. For true colors please request actual sample to be sent, applicable shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.